News and Events
Stay up-to-date with what’s going on with Greenhealth Exchange: from events and new products to the latest media coverage. Keep up with the action!
- The survey will be issued for responses on August 20, 2018 and will close to responses on August 31. Provider respondents submitting data to the survey will receive the survey report as a thank you for participating.
- New owner joins the growing cooperative to build a unique marketplace that features a broad range of green products used in health care settings.
- Greenhealth Exchange, a Public Benefit Corporation formed by eight of the nation’s leading health care systems seeking better, more sustainable goods and services is deeply dismayed over President Donald Trump’s decision to exit the Paris accord.
- Article written by John Strong for The Journal of Healthcare Contracting.
- GX has announced announced that Virginia Mason Medical Center has become the newest owner to join the organization.
- In a contribution to the Huffington Post, Gary Cohen has written an op-ed that notes the issues still present in American society that have been highlighted by November's election and emphasizes the growing importance of health care's role in addressing social and environmental conditions at the community level.
- GX has entered into a licensure agreement with Ariba to develop and house the product catalog of it’s “green,” contracted supplies.
- This agreement is unique to GX and will provide our members with visibility into a product’s sustainability attributes. The system will be integrated with the Ariba catalog to combine product technical specifications with their sustainability specifications.
- John Strong, President and CEO of GX, applauded nine leading health systems for calling on food producers and manufacturers to meet the growing demand for meat and poultry raised without the routine use of antibiotics by health care organizations.
The articles below are all in reference to the start-up of the Greenhealth Exchange and launch at Cleanmed in May, 2016